Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites online application for the post of Public Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, and State Tax Inspector. MPSC as about of 806 vacant positions to fulfill in Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualification. Aspirants can go through the notification details and apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer Link For - Latest MSSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Police Sub Inspector||650||Degree or Equivalent|
|Assistant Section Officer||67|
|State Tax Inspector||89|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.38600 - 122800 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination.
How to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of MPSC.
- Click on New User Registration.
- After a successful registration login Username and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Unreserved category: Rs.374.
- Reserved category: Rs.274.
|Online application starts from||28th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||19th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of MPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here