Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently published the recruitment notification for SI and Assistant Section Officer and Tax Inspector Jobs for 555 Vacancies. Applications are invited for all the eligible candidates to apply online before the 29th January 2019. The Contenders who have Completed the Bachelors Degree they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the MPSC Various Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Various Posts MPSC
- Sub Inspector of Police: The Interested Candidate should be Complete the Graduation in Stream from recognized University.
- Assistant Section Officer: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation from recognized University.
- State Tax Inspector: The Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in relevant stream from recognized University
- Minimum age: 19 years
- Maximum age: 31 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Various Posts in MPSC.
- Written Examination
Application Fee :
- 374/- For General
- 274/- For OBC
Vacancy Details with Post Wise (MPSC Group B)
|Police Sub Inspector||496|
|Assistant Section Officer||24|
|State Tax Inspector||35|
Application Procedure for the MPSC Recruitment Notification
- Visit the MPSC Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Various Group B Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- View Your Entered details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||9th January 2019|
|Last date to Submit Online Applications||29th January 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline||30th January 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Date||24th March 2019|
|Main Exam Date for SI Post||4th August 2019|
|Main Exam Date for Tax Inspector Post||11th August 2019|
|Main Exam Date for Section Officer Post||24th August 2019|
MPSC SI, ASO, and Tax Inspector 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for Various Posts in MPSC: Click Here