Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published a notification to fulfill the vacancies of Tax Assistant, Sub-Inspector and Clerk-Typist Jobs. Candidates who have qualifications in any Degree/ Intermediate are eligible to apply for the Post. However, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 338
|Name of the Post||Required Qualifications||No. of vacancies|
- Age limit should be over 18 years and below 38 years.
- Pay Scale of Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,900/- pm.
- Based on the written examination and interview.
- For General/ OBC: Rs.374/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.274/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and select the desired Post.
- Click on 'Apply Online' and Register with basic details.
- Log in to the application form and fill the details.
- Upload scanned photographs, signature and verify the details you have entered.
- Click on 'Submit' and pay the application fee through the online transaction.
|Last date to submit the online application form||11.09.2019 till 11.59PM|