Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Limited (MSCB) came out with new recruitment notification for the post of Clerk, Officer Grade-II and Other. MSCB as about 164 vacant positions to fulfill in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates who are looking for jobs under the Banking Sector can refer to this page for more latest updates. Aspirants can apply for MSCB Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Central Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MSCB Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Officer Grade II||47||B.E / B.Tech or Post Graduate in CS / IT|
|Junior Officer||12||Degree or B.E / B.Tech|
|Joint Manager||02||B.E / B.Tech or MCA|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.30000 - 70000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for MSCB Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of MSCB.
- Go through the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, Caste and other required documents to address stated below.
To the Manager, HRD&M,
Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Limited,
Sir Vithaldas Thackersey Smruti Bhavan, 9,
Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce Lane, Fort, Mumbai - 400001.
- Gen / OBC / SBC / EWS / SEBC: Rs.1770
- SC / ST / VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/ PWD: Rs.885.
- Gen / OBC / SBC / EWS / SEBC: Rs.1180
- SC / ST / VJ-A, NT-B-C-D/ PWD:590
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16th March 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of MSCB Recruitment 2020. Click Here