West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Junior Engineer Posts with Advt No: 01/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Bachelor of Engineering they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the MSCWB Junior Engineer Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Junior Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering||100|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||B.Tech or B.E in Mechanical Engineering||25|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||25|
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Junior Engineer Post in West Bengal Municipal Service Commission.
Application Procedure for the MSC West Bengal Recruitment
- Visit the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Official Website
- Click on the Employment Notification
- Select the Junior Engineer Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Ener All Mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Pay the Application Fee through Bank Challan
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
|Notification Published on||13th Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submit the Applications||14th March 2019|
MSCWB Junior Engineer 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Junior Engineer Post in West Bengal: Click Here