West Bengal Municipal Service Commission(MSCWB) recently published recruitment notification for the post of Sub Assistant Engineer and Cashier. MSCWB as about of three vacant positions to fulfill under Sriniketan Santiniketan Development Authority, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Diploma qualification. Interested can apply online for MSCWB Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - MSCWB Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Sub-Assistant Engineer( Civil)||01||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Cashier||01||10th or equivalent|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
|Sub Assistant Engineer||Rs.9000 - 40500 + Grade Pay Rs.4400 per month|
|Cashier||Rs.5400 - 25200 + Grade Pay Rs.2600 per month|
- Personality Test
How to apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to MSCWB official website.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- If you are a w user then click on sign up now.
- After Sign in with Username and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.220
- SC / ST / PH: Rs.70
|Online application starts from||2nd December 2019|
|Last date for online application||21st January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of MSCWB. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here