Manipur State Power Company Limited has Recently rolled out the Recruitment Notification for Junior System Assistant, Control Room Assistant, Computer Operator Posts. The Candidate who have Completed the Graduation or Matriculation or Intermediate they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the MSPCL Junior System Assistant, Control Room Assistant, and Other Posts. Interested Applicants may check out the Notification.
Eligibility Criteria and Number of Posts for the MSPCL
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Computer Operator||Graduation with Computer Course||24|
|Control Room Assistant||10 with ITI||95|
|Junior Establishment Assistant||10+2||33|
|Asst Store Keeper||10+2||5|
|Driver||10th with Driving Licence||3|
|Junior System Assistant||10+2||96|
|Office Assistant||10th or 10+2||13|
|Watchman Cum Clearing Assistant||Matriculate or 10+2||16|
- Maximum Age Limit 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 500/- for General and OBC
- 300 for SC and ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process is Purely Based on Written Examination and Interview.
|Last Date for Submit Applications||28th Feb 2019|
- Visit the Manipur State Power Company Limited Official website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Group C and D Notification
- Download the Application form and Take Print out of it.
- Enter Mandatory Fields and Upload Relevant Documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Attach required Documents and Send or Submit the Application before the last date.
Patta No: 1292 under 87(2),
Download the MSPCL Assistant Notification 2019: Click Here
Download Application form for Various Posts in MSPCL: Click Here