Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Junior Engineer, Asst Superintendent Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the MSRTC Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the MSRTC Various Posts Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Asst Traffic Superintendent||Degree||06|
|Asst Workshop Superintendent||Graduation||30|
|Senior Computing Driver Officer||Inter with HMVL||04|
|Junior Engineer||B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering||30|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and Regulations
- 1000/- for General and OBC
- 500/- for SC/ ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the JE, Supervisor Posts in MSRTC is based on the written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the MSRTC JE, Asst Supervisor Recruitment Notification 2019
- Visit the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Limited Official website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment tab and Search for the Latest Job Opening
- Select the JE, Asst Supervisor Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee and Upload the Required Documents
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Applications before the last date.
|Online Applications Start from||8th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||30th March 2019|
Download the Official MSRTC JE, Supervisor Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in Maharashtra RTC: Click Here