Mumbai Port Trust announced recruitment notification for the post of Technician and Apprentice. It as about 8 Vacant positions to fulfill. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having required qualification. Interested can candidates can apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Mumbai Port Trust Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medico Laboratory Technician||04||Intermediate(10+2)|
|Technician in Pharmaceutical Science||02||Diploma in Pharmacy|
- The minimum age limit is 14 years and there is no upper age limit.
- Age relaxation will be for reserved candidates as per government norms.
Candidates will get paid up to Rs. 2758 - 3542 per month.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
- Download the application from the site.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application along with self-attested copies of documents / Certificates.
- Submit the application form with Application Fee.
To Cheif Medical Officer,
Port Trust Hospital,
Wadala, Mumbai - 400037.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th July 2019.
Download the official notification and Application Form of Mumbai Trust Port Recruitment 2019. Click Here