Mysore District Court employment notification for the post of Stenographer. Notification published on 15th February 2020 to fulfill 16 vacant positions in Mysore, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate (10+2), Degree qualification. Job Seekers can make this page as a reference to get more latest job notification. Interested can apply for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer Link For - Latest Karnataka High Court Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court, Mysore Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.27650 - 52650 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates
How to apply for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of Mysore District Court.
- Go to Mysuru-online recruitment.
- Select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.300
- Reserved candidates: Rs.150.
|Online application starts from||20th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||19th April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here