Mysore District Court advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Typist. Notification published on 17th March 2020 to fulfill 10 vacant positions in Karnataka. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Intermediate(10+2) qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can go through the notification details and apply online for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Follow Up For - Newly Updated KPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Mysore District Court Notification 2020:
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.2100 - 42000 per month.
Application Procedure of Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the Official Notification of Mysore District Court.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.300
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.150
|Online application starts from||5th May 2020|
|Last date for online application||4th June 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here