National Academy of Agricultural Research Management(NAARM), Hyderabad announced recruitment notification for the Young Professional II posts. Walk-in Notification published on 29th June 2019, Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Master's Degree Qualification. Eligible candidates can appear for NAARM Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Click Here For More - ICAR Government Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria for National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Jobs:
- Candidate having Master's Degree in Soil Science / Agronomy.
- Master's Degree in Agriculture / Microbiology / Micro Biology / plant / pathology / Botant.
- Candidates having 6 years of working Experience in Soil Sample / Biochemical Tools and Techniques on Plant Associate Microorganisms.
Applicants should not have less than 21 years and maximum 45 years as on date of Interview.
Rs.25000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Interview.
How to apply for NAARM Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can download the application from the official website.
- Fill the application in the Prescribed format.
- Candidates may send the application along with self-attested copies of documents/ Certificates of Educational Qualification, and Experience.
- Carry original certification for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 12th July 2019 from 9:30 AM.
Venue: ICAR-NAARM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad -500030, Telangana.
Download the official notification and application of NAARM Recruitment 2019. Click Here