National Health Mission West Bengal has recently rolled out an Employment Notification for the Post of ANM for about of 460 Vacancies. The candidates who have completed their Intermediate(10+2) are eligible for this recruitment. They can directly submit their online application form for the National Health Mission West Bengal Recruitment. Interested candidates can go through the Notifications below and apply for this recruitment before 26 June 2019.
Details Regarding National Health Mission Jobs:-
|Name of the Post||No.of vacancies||Qualification|
|Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery||460||Intermediate(10+2)|
Age Limit:- The candidate's age should be Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 Years.
Selection Procedure:- The candidate's selection is based on Interview.
Payscale:- The candidate will be paid as per the Government Norms.
Application Procedure of NHM Recruitment 2019:-
- Visit the Official Website of NHM.
- Search for the Recruitment Tab.
- Click on NHM recruitment and Read all the details.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Lastly, send this application form for the Following address with some relevant documents.
Chief Medical Officer of Health Office,
West Bengal - 700091.
Last Date:- 26 June 2019.
Download NHM ANM Posts Official Notifications:- Click Here