National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Executive. NBCC as about 6 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. It's a wonderful opportunity for graduates to get placed in a reputed organization like NBCC. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NBCC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Assistant Executive||06||BCA / MCA|
- Applicant's age should be 30 years as on date closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview. The final decision will be by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
Application Procedure of NBCC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NBCC.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with selfattested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof and Other relevant documents to email address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26th September 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NBCC recruitment 2020. Click Here