National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Management Trainee, Senior Executive Director, and Chief General Manager. NBCC as about 14 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. It's a wonderful opportunity for engineering graduates to get placed in a reputed organization like NBCC. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply online for NBCC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Refer Link For - Latest Engineering Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NBCC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Executive Director||02||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Chief General Manager||02|
Applicants' age should be 29 - 57 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.40000 - 140000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Group Discussion
- Personnel Interview.
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to nbccindia.com.
- Go to the Careers tab under HR and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- Rs.1000/- for Sr.Exe Director & Chief Gen Manager.
- Rs.500/- for Management Trainee.
- No Fee for SC / ST / PWD & Departmental candidates.
|Online application starts from||28th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||28th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of NBCC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here