National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Marketing Executive. NBCC as about 15 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBA qualifications. However, aspirants with essential qualification can apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest DHS Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NBCC Notification 2020:
- Applicant's age should be 35 years as on date closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.42500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview. The final decision will be by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
Application Procedure of NBCC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NBCC.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with selfattested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs.250
- SC / ST / PWD & Department candidates: No Fee
To General Manager, NBCC Limited , NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th November 2020
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NBCC Recruitment 2020. Click Here