National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resource(NBFGR) announced recruitment notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant, and Young Professional - I. NBFGR as about of four vacant positions to fulfill in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Walk-in -Notification published on 31st October 2019 regarding ICAR - NBFGR Recruitment. Interested can appear for NBFGR Recruitment 2019 walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
|Refer this Link for - Latest ICAR Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NBFGR Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow||02||Master's Degree in Fisheries Science / Life Science|
|Technical Assistant||01||Post Graduate|
|Young Professional - I||01||Graduate / Post Graduate Diploma|
- SRF & Technical Assistant posts applicant's age should be 35 years.
- YP - I post applicant age in between 21 - 45 years.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay up to Rs. 15000 - 25000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
Procedure to attend for NBFGR Walk-in-Interview 2019:
Eligible may appear for the interview with the following.
- Application Form.
- Download the application form below and fill it in the prescribed format.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates.
- Original Documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date and Reporting Time: 13th November 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: ICAR - National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resource, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NBFGR Recruitment 2019. Click Here