National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources(NBFGR) published recruitment notification for the posts of Technical Assistant and Young Professional. Walk-in Notification released on 5th July 2019. Candidates can refer this page for Notification details. Eligible candidates can appear for NBFGR Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Search Here For More - ICAR Job Notification|
ICAR - NBFGR Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Assistant||01||Post-Gradaute in Fishery Science|
|Young Professional||03||Graduate / Post Graduate in Life Science|
Applicants age should not be less than 21 years and must not exceed 45 years as on date of Interview.
- For Technical Assistant: Rs.25000 per month.
- For Young Professional: Rs.15000 - 25000 per month.
Procedure to attend for ICAR- NBFGR Recruitment 2019:
- Download the ICAR- NBFGR Recruitment Application Form.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates can appear for interview along with application and self-attested copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Candidates need to carry original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 23rd July 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Download the Official notification and Application Form of NBFGR Recruitment 2019. Click Here