National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow, and Field Worker. NBPGR has about 11 vacant positions to fulfill in Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for NBPGR Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NBPGR Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Principal Project Associate||01||Master's Degree in Biotechnology / Genetics and Plant Breeding|
|Principal Project Associate - I / Junior Research Fellow||04|
|Field Worker / Scientific Administrative Assistant||06||Degree in Science / Agriculture|
Applicant's age should be 35 - 50 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 18000 - 49000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to apply for NBPGR Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official Notification of NBPGR.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / Mohar.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 27th January 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NBPGR Recruitment 2021. Click Here