NCDIR has published a notification to fulfil the vacancies of Consultant Posts. Candidates who have qualifications in MBBS/ MD/MS/ DNB/ Post Graduation are eligible to apply. However, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 02
|Name of the Post||Required Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Consultant(Scientific- Epidemiology/ Health Informatics)||MBBS/ MD/MS/ DNB/ Post Graduation||01|
|Consultant(Scientific- Statistics/ Biostatistics- Non Medical)||Post Graduation||01|
- Below 70 years.
- Maximum of Rs.1,00,00/- per month.
- Based on the interview.
- No Fee.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website and Select the desired Post.
- Click on 'Apply Online' and fill the application form.
- Verify the details by clicking on the print preview.
- Finally, click on 'Submit' and take the print out of application configuration for future reference.
- Also, submit the printed copy of filled in application form(download from the official website) along with the photocopies of necessary documents, photographs to the address given below.
NCDIR, Nirmal Bhawan- ICMR Complex(IInd Floor),
Poojanahali, KIAL Road,
|Last date to submit the online application form||13.09.2019|
|Last date to submit the hardcopy||19.09.2019|