National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) published recruitment notification for the post of Engineering Assistant. NCERT as about of three vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Interested candidates should submit the application form for NCERT Engineering Assistant Post on or before the last date. Aspirants can follow this page for more new updates regarding government jobs.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NCERT Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Engineering Assistant||03||Engineering Graduate or Equivalent|
- Applicant age should be 25 - 40 years as on the Closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Pay Level - 6 of 7th CPC of Rs.9300 - 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200 per month.
Candidates selected will be based on performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2019:
- Download the Application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with self-attested copies of educational Qualification, Experience, age proof, and Other Documents to address stated below.
To Section Officer,
Chacha Nehru Bhavan,
Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi - 110016.
Last Date for submission of application: 21st October 2019.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of NCERT Recruitment 2019. Click Here