Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) announced recruitment notification for the post of HEMM Operator (Trainee). NCL as about 307 vacant positions to fulfill in Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th, and ITI qualification. Aspirants can refer to this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for NCL Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest MPHC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NCL Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Dragline Operator||09||Matriculate / Intermediate(10+2) or ITI in relevant field with Valid HMV License|
|Dozer Operator||48||Matriculate / Intermediate(10+2) with Valid HMV License|
|Pay Loader Operator||06|
|Drill Operator||17||Matriculate / Intermediate(10+2)|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 30 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.10000 - 25000 perf month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Common Written Test(CWT).
- Additional Technical Test (ATT).
How to apply for NCL Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website of NCL.
- Go to Careers -> Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Unreserved / OBC / EWS: Rs.500
- SC / ST / ESM / Departmental Candidates: NIL.
|Online application starts from||16th March 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||30th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of NCL Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here