National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Project Scientist, Project Scientific Assistant, Officer, and Executive Assistant. NCPOR has about 85 vacant positions to fulfill in Goa. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering, Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates can go through this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NCPOR Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NCPOR Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Project Scientist - I||42||Master's Degree or B.E / B.Tech|
|Project Scientist - II||21|
|Project Scientist - III||03|
|Project Scientific Assistant||04||Degree / Diploma in Engineering|
Applicants age should be 35 - 50 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 35400 - 78000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
Application Procedure of NCPOR Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NCPOR.
- Go to Latest News and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online -> New User (For Registration).
- After registration log in with an Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th July 2021
Download the Official Notification of NCPOR Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here