National Commission for Women (NCW) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Private Secretary, Section Officer and Other, NCW as about 11 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Interested can apply for NCW Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Newly Updated UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NCW Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Senior Research Office||01|
|Assistant Law Officer||01|
- Candidates having Degree / Post Graduate Degree from recognized University / Institute.
- Holding Analogous posts and officers under Central / State Government.
Applicants age should be 56 years as on closing date of application.
Selected candidates will be paid stipend up to Rs.9300 - 39000 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the interview.
How to apply for NCW Recruitment 2020:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the duly filled application form along with copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other documents to address stated below.
To Under Secretary,
National Commission for Women,
Plot No.21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110025.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 1st February 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Official Notification of NCW Recruitment 2020. Click Here