North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science has Recently rolled out the Walk-in Recruitment Notification for Junior Resident Doctor Posts with Advt No: NEIGR-E.II/2/2001/pt-XXI. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation or Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Post. Interested Applicants may check out the Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for the NEIGRIHMS Notification.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|Junior Resident Doctor||23||MBBS/ MD/ MS|
Educational Qualification with Qualification
- Maximum Age Limit 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is Purely Based on Written Examination and Interview.
|Notification Published on||13th Feb 2019|
|Walk-in Date for NEIGRIHMS Jr Resident||26th Feb 2019|
- Visit the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science Official website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Junior Resident Doctor Walk-in Notification.
- If your Eligible and Interested then attend for the Walk-in-Interview
- Venu address Given below.
NEIGRHMS Guest House,
Download the Junior Resident Doctor Notification 2019: Click Here