North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science(NEIGRIHMS) announced recruitment notification for the post of Junior Resident. Walk-in Notification released on 5th September 2019 to fulfill 34 vacant positions in Shillong, Meghalaya. interested candidates can appear for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Search for - Latest Job Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NEIGRIHMS Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Resident||MBBS / registered with Central / State Medical Council||34|
- Maximum age should be 30 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates.
Junior Resident will get up to Rs.56100 per month.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in
- Skill test
- Written test
Procedure to attend for NEIGRIHMS Walk-In-Interview 2019:
Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can appear for the interview with following
- Application form(download below).
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Caste Certificate(SC/ ST/ OBC).
- Educational qualification, experience certificates.
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS.
- Registered certificate from MCI.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 19th September 2019 at 11:00 AM.
Venue: Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
Download the Application form and official notification of NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2019. Click Here