North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST) has invited online applications for the notification of Junior Secretariat Assistant jobs for 05 vacancies. All the individuals who are qualified in 10+2 are eligible to apply for this NEIST Recruitment 2019. However, here on this web page, you can get all the updates of the latest job notifications. Eligible and skilled aspirants must download the official notification for clear details and apply online before the last date.
Eligibility Details of NEIST Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||05||10+2|
Contenders should not exceed 28 years of age as on 6th January 2020.
Candidates should be selected based on Written Examination and Typing Test.
Aspirants will get a salary of Rs. 19,900/- per month.
All candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-.
Online Application Procedure for NEIST Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of NEIST, neist.res.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on NEIST Notification and refer all the clear details.
- Click on the apply online link and enter all the required details.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Send the printout of application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
The Administrator Officer,
CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST),
Jorhat - 785006, Assam.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 30th November 2019.
Last Date to Apply Online: 6th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification of NEIST Recruitment 2019: Click Here
Online Application Link of NEIST Notification 2019: Click Here