North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Junior Project Fellow, Computer Assistant. NERIE has about 9 vacant positions to fulfill in Meghalaya. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Sc, M.Sc and Post Graduate qualifications. Interested candidates can make this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NERIE Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NERIE Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Project Fellow||07||Post Graduate / M.Sc / M.A|
|Computer Assistant||02||B.Sc / MCA|
Applicants age should be 35 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 17600 - 25000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for NERIE Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NERIE.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10th September 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NERIE Recruitment 2021. Click Here