North Goa Planning Development Authority (NGPDA) published an employment notification for the post of Junior Engineer, Building Inspector, Architectural Assistant, and Draughtsman. NGPDA has about 08 vacant positions to fulfill in Goa. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Degree qualifications. Aspirants who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for NGPDA Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NGPDA Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Architectural Assistant||01||Degree in Architecture|
|Junior Engineer||01||Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 5200 - 34800 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
Application Procedure of NGPDA Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NGPDA.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office, Chairman / Member Secretary, NGPDA, Archdiocese Bldg, 1st Floor, Mala Link Road, Mala Panaji Goa
Last Date for Submission of Application: 28th October 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NGPDA Recruitment 2021. Click Here