National Highway Authority of India announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Advisor. Notification released on 26th June 2019, Applications are invited from Eligible candidates having CA qualification. Interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for the NHAI Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For More - Uttar Pradesh Job Notification|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHAI Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Advisor||08||Degree in Commerce / CA/ ICWA|
Applicants age should be 65 years.
Candidates will be paid up to.
- Rs.40000 to Rs.60000 per month( In case of Officer Retried from Central/State Govt and who have a receipt in Pension from Public Funds)./
- Rs.50000 to Rs.75000 per month( In case of Officer Retried from Central/State Govt and who not have a receipt in Pension from Public Funds).
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can download the application from the NHAI Official website.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Send the application along with self-attested copies of Qualification, Experience, and age Certificates / Documents to address below.
To Regional Officer -West Up,
Lucknow National Highways Authority of India 3/248 Vishal Khand,
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th July 2019
Download the official notification and Application of NHAI Recruitment 2019. Click Here