National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Manager. NHAI has about 90 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, Engineering qualifications. Interested candidates can follow this page for more new job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NHAI Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHAI Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||73||B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Deputy Manager ( Finance & Accounts)||17||B.Com or CA|
Applicant's age should be 30 - 35 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15600 - 177500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the
- Deputy Manager (Technical): Written Test & Personality Test
- DM (Finance & Accounts): Computer Based Test
Application Procedure of NHAI Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NHAI.
- Go to Vacancies and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now -> New Registration.
- After registration login with Application No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||General / OBC||Rs.500|
- DM (Finance & Accounts): 29th November 2021
- DM (Technical): 30th November 2021
For Online Application Link. Go Here