National Highway Authority of India has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Deputy General Manager and Manager posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Civil Engineering they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the NHAI Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may Check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the DGM and Manager Post in NHAI
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager||B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 9 years Experience||117|
|Manager||Graduation in Civil Engineering||24|
The Applicant Age is Not Exceeding 56 years
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Deputy General Manager and General Manager Posts in NHAI is based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Application Procedure for the NHAI DGM, Manager Recruitment Notification
- Visit the National Highway Authority of India Official Website which is Given Below.
- Click on the Recruitment/ Careers tab
- Select the Deputy General Manager, Manager Notification and Click on it
- Download the Application Form and take print out of it.
- Fill all Mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Attach the Photo and Required Documents.
- Send the Application to the NHAI (HR) Address Given below.
General Manager (HR& Admin)-I,
Plot Not: G-5&6,
Sector - 10 Dwaraka,
New Delhi - 110075
|Notification Published on||5th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Application Forms||8th May 2019|
Download the Official NHAI DGM & Manager Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Application Form for the NHAI Manager and DGM Post; Click Here