National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) announced recruitment notification for the post of Manager, Deputy General Manager. NHAI as about 170 vacant positions to fulfill in New Delhi. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Tech qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHAI Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Manager||46||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Deputy General Manager||124|
- Applicants age should be 56 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.67700 - 109200 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview,
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of NHAI.
- Go to Vacancies and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||12th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||11th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of NHAI Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here