National Highways Authority of India has Recently Rolle out the Recruitment Notification for the Site Engineer Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in Civil Engineering they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Applicants may check out the Notification Details
Eligibility Criteria for the NHAI Site Engineer Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Site Engineer||B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with One Year Experience||09|
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Site Engineer Post in NHAI is Purely Based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Application Process for the NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment Notification
- Visit the National Highway Authority of India Official Website which is given Below
- Click on the Careers tab.
- Select the Site Engineer Notification from Current Openings.
- Download the Application Form and take Print out of it.
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Attach the Required Documents.
- Send the Application given address before the last date.
National Highways Authority of India
Regional Office - Hyderabad,
Administrative Staff College of India,
College Park Campus,
Road No: 03,
Hyderabad - 500034
|Notification Published on||13th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||3rd April 2019|
Download the NHAI Site Engineer Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Application form for the Site Engineer Post in NHAI: Click Here