NHDC has issued a notification to fulfil vacancies of Medical Officer and Trainee Officer Posts. Candidates who have qualifications in MBBS/ MBA/ Post Graduation/ LLB/ CA/ICMAI are eligible to apply. However, interested candidates can read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, selection process and much more details mentioned here.
Total Vacancies: 09
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Sr. Medical Officer||MBBS||01|
|Trainee Officer(HR)||Post Graduation/ MBA||03|
|Trainee Officer(Finance)||CA/ ICMAI||04|
- Upper age limit is 33 years.
- Pay Scale of Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per month.
- Based on the written test and interview.
- For General/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS: Nil.
- SBI has been authorized to collect the registration fee under SBI collect facility.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website of NHDC.
- Fill the online application form and upload scanned copies of necessary documents, photograph and signature.
- Finally, verify the details you have entered and click on 'Submit'.
- Take the print out of an application form for future reference.
|Last date to submit the application form||11.09.2019|