National Health Mission, Andhra Pradesh has Recently Rolled Out the Notification for the ANM/ MPHA Posts. The Candidate who has Complete the Diploma they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the NHM Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Clerk Posts in NHM Andhra Pradesh
Educational Qualification: Applicant Should be Complete the Vocational MPHW or MPHA from recognized Board or Institute.
- 300/- General
- Nil for BC/ SC/ST
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in NHM Andhra Pradesh is based on Interview or Written examination.
Vacancy Details District Wise
|Name of the District||Number of Vacancies|
Application Process for the Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Other Post in NHM Andhra Pradesh
- Visit the National Health Mission Andhra Pradesh official Website given below.
- Download the Application form and take a printout of it.
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application fee through DD
- Attach required documents
- Submit the Application at Respective District Health Medical Family Welfare Department.
|Check More Jobs on|
|Staff Nurse Vacancy||Railway Jobs|
|NRHM Recruitment||AIMS Recruitment|
|Application forms available from||2nd Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Applications||20th Feb 2019|
Download the NHM Andhra Pradesh MPHA/ ANM Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Application form for the ANM Post in NHM Andhra Pradesh: Click Here