National Health Mission, Andhra Pradesh announced Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Staff Nurse Post. The Candidates who have Completed the Intermediate or GNM or ANM they are Eligible to Submit the Application for the Staff Nurse Post in Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh Family and Public Health Welfare Department Published the Staff Nurse Notification on 21st Feb 2019. Interested Applicants may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the NHM AP Staff Nurse Post
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Staff Nurse||Intermediate with ANM / GNM||155|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
- 500/- for General
- Nil for SC/ST/ OBC
Selection Process: The Selection Procedure for the Staff Nurse Post in Andhra Pradesh Health and Family Welfare is based on the written Exam or Interview
Application Process for the Staff Nurse Post in AP Health and Family Welfare Department
- Visit the Health Medical and Family Welfare Department Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select for the Staff Nure Notification and Click on it.
- Download the Application form and Take Print out of it
- Fill the Application and attach the Required Documents
- Pay the Application Fee (if Applicable)
- Send the Application Before the last date
Office of the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare,
|Notification Published on||21st Feb 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||5th March 2019|
Download the NHM AP Staff Nurse Notification 2019: Click Here
Application form for the Staff Nurse Post in Andhra Pradesh: Click Here