National Health Mission (NHM) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Nursing Officer, Counselor, and Ward Assistant posts. NHM has about 30 vacant positions to fulfill in Bemetara. Walk-In Notification released on 30th March 2021 for eligible candidates having 12th, Nursing, and Post Graduate qualifications. Aspirants are advised to read the notification completely to know about Eligibility, Selection Process, and other details. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for NHM Bemetara Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHM Notification 2021:
|Name of the post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nursing Officer||21||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 70 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 8800 - 16500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Walk-in Procedure of NHM Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NHM.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible candidates may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs. 300 to 400
- Female / SC / ST: Rs. 200 to 300
- PwD / Other: Rs. 100 to 200
|Post Name||Walk-in-Interview Dates|
|Counselor||9th & 15th April 2021|
|Nursing Officer||12th & 16th April 2021|
|Ward Assistant||13th April 2021|
CMHO Office Bilaspur Road, Berla, Bemetara, Chhattisgarh - 491335.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NHM Recruitment 2021. Click Here