National Health Mission, Bhandara has recently published the recruitment Notification for Community Health Officer Post for 318 Vacancies. The Contenders who have Completed the Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the NHM, Bhandara Community Health Officer Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Community Health Officer in NHM, Bhandara
Educational Qualification with Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|Community Health Officer||136||BAMS|
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 47 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Various Posts in NHM, Bhandara.
Application Procedure for the NHM, Bhandara Recruitment Notification
- Visit the National Health Mission, Bhandara Official Website has given below
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Search for the Community Health Officer Post.
- Download the Application form.
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Attach the Required Documents and Submit the Application.
|Last Date for Submit Application||23rd Feb 2019|
NHM, Bhandara Community Health Officer Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Application form for the Community Health Officer Post in Bhandara: Click Here