National Health Mission (NHM) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery. NHM as about of 865 vacant positions to fulfill in Bihar. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate(10+2), ANM qualification. Aspirants can make this page as a reference to get more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply online for NHM Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHM Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery||865||Intermediate(10+2) / ANM or Diploma|
- Applicant's age should be 37 - 40 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.11500 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed further process.
How to apply for NHM Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Bihar NHM.
- Go to Careers and select the post to apply.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration login with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Online application starts from||9th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||30th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here