National Health Mission(NHM) announced recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. Walk-in Notification released on 27th July 2019 to fulfill five vacant positions in Dhule Municipal Corporation. candidates with essential qualification can appear for the NHM, Dhule Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Go Here for - New Update Medical Govt Jobs|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHM, Dhule Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicants age should be 70 years as on the date of the interview.
Monthly Stipend for Medical Officer will be offered up to Rs.45000 per month.
Procedure to attend for NHM, Dhule Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Eligible candidates may appear for the interview directly.
- Download the application the given below.
- Fill the application prescribed format.
- Candidates need to carry application form, two passport size photo, Educational qualification, Experience and Age certificates.
- Original Documents shall produce for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 9th August 2019 at 8:30 AM.
Venue: Office of Deputy Director Of Health service, Public Health department, Nashik Circle, Nashik, regional Referral Hospital Campus, Shalimar, Nashik - 422001.
Download the Official Notification of NHM, Dhule Recruitment 2019. Click Here