National Health Mission (NHM) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, ACSM Officer, State PPM, Audiologist, Programme Officer, and others. NHM has about 44 vacant positions to fulfill in Jammu and Kashmir. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, MBBS qualifications. Employment notification released on 10th September 2021, candidates can go through this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NHM Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHM Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|ACSM Officer||01||Diploma / Degree|
|State PPM||01||Post Graduate / MBA|
|District Epidemiologist||02||MBBS / M.Sc|
|District Programme Coordinator||01||MBA / Post Graduate|
|Programme Officer||03||MBBS or MD / DNB|
Applicant's age should be 45 - 65 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 17550 - 85000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
Application Procedure of NHM Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NHM.
- Check out notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office of Mission Director, NHM, J&K at State Health Society, Old Secretariat, Srinagar.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th September 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NHM Recruitment 2021. Click Here