National Health Mission, Jharkhand has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, GNM Posts. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the NHM Jharkhand Recruitment Notification. However, Interested Candidates may check out the Notification Details.
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in NHM Jharkhand Notification
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Staff Nurse||10+2 with Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing||35|
|Lab Technician||Intermediate with DMLT||01|
|Counselor||Degree in Social Science||05|
|Clinical Psychological||PG in Psychological||01|
|Ayush Pharmacist||Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy||01|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules and regulations
- 400/- General and OBC
- 200/- for SC/ ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in NHM Jharkhand is Based on the Written Examination and Interview.
Application Procedure for the NHM Jharkhand Recruitment Notification
- Visit the National Rural Health Mission Jharkhand Official Website which is given below
- Click on the Recruitment tab
- Select the GNM, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory Fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- View your Entered Details and Submit the Application.
|Online Applications Start from||11th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||31st March 2019|
Download the Official NHM Jharkhand Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in Jharkhand: Click Here