National Health Mission (NHM) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Registered Pharmacist. NHM has about 18 vacant positions to fulfill in Kupwara. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Pharmacy qualifications. Employment notification released on 30th October 2021, candidates can follow this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NHM Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHM Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Registered Pharmacist||18||Intermediate (10+2) / B. Pharm|
Applicant's age should be 40 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 25000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
How to apply for NHM Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NHM.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Candidates with their application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office of Chief Medical Officer, Kupwara
Last Date for Submission of Application: 6th November 2021
Download the Official Notification of NHM Recruitment 2021. Click Here