National Health Mission (NHM) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer. NHM as about 53 vacant positions to fulfill in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Punjab. Employment notification published on 4th January 2020 for eligible candidates having Medical qualifications. Aspirants can go through the notification details and appear for NHM Recruitment 2020 walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
|Refer Link For - Newly Updated Staff Nurse Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHM Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- Applicants' age should be 64 years as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.50000 per month.
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in the interview.
Procedure to appear for NHM Walk-in-Interview 2020:
Eligible candidates can appear for the interview with the following.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Educational qualification, Experience certificates.
- Identity Proof ( Ration Card / Voter Card / Passport / License).
- Two recent passport size photo.
- Original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 17th February 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Selection Committee in the O/o Mission Director, NHM Punjab, 5th Floor, Prayas Building, Sector 38-B, Chandigarh.
Download the Official Notification of NHM Recruitment 2020. Click Here