National Health Mission (NHM) advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Community Health Officer. NHM has about 797 vacant positions to fulfill in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having GNM, B.Sc Nursing qualifications. Employment notification released on 8th July 2021, interested candidates who are eagerly waiting for government jobs can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NHM Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHM Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||797||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
- Applicant's age should be 35 years as on closing of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 - 35000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Online Written Test
How to apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NHM.
- Go to Updates and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, take a printout of the online application form.
|Online application starts from||28th July 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||17th Aug 2021|
Download the Official Notification of NHM UP Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here