National Hydroelectric Power Corporation(NHPC) Limited rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice. NHPC as about 30 vacant positions to fulfill in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. Online Applications were available for eligible candidates having 10th, ITI Qualification. Interested candidates can apply for NHPC Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest Jobs Across India|
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - NHPC Notification 2019:
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA)||12|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 30 years.
Candidates will get up to Rs.7000 to 12000 per month(as per the Apprenticeship Act).
Steps to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply online at NHPC website.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship Portal.
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration and Click on Submit.
- Log in with Registration Number and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the photo, Signature.
- Submit the online application form.
Send Hard Copy of Online Application and relevant Documents to Deputy General Manager, Prabati-II HE Project, Nagwain, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh - 175121.
|Online Application Starts From||22nd August 2019|
|Last Date for online application||15th September 2019|
To download the Official Notification. Click Here
NHPC Recruitment 2019 Registration Link. Go Here