National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Junior Engineer, and Senior Accountant. NHPC has about 173 vacant positions to fulfill in Haryana. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, Diploma, and MBBS qualifications. Interested candidates can go through this page for more new latest job notifications from all over india. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for NHPC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NHPC Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Medical Officer||13||MBBS|
|Assistant Rajbhasha Officer||07||Post Graduate|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||68||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||34||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||31||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Senior Accountant||20||Intermediate CA or CMA|
Applicant's age should be 30 -33 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 29600 - 180000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Computer-Based Online Test
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NHPC.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application -> Register.
- After registration login with User ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 250
- SC / ST PWBD / Ex-Serviceman: No fee.
|Online application starts from||1st September 2021|
|Last Date for submission of application||30th September 2021|
Download the Official Notification of NHPC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here