National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has announced the Latest Recritment Notification of Assistant Registrar and Assistant Jobs for 05 Vacancies. Contenders who have completed their qualification in LLB, Any Degree are eligible to apply for this posts before the last date. Aspirants must visit this page for more govt jobs notifications. Below this article you can get all the recruitment details of NHRC Notification 2019.
Vacancy Details of NHRC Notification 2019
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Registrar (Law)||01||Degree in Law|
Aspirants should not exceed 50 years of age.
Assistant Registrar: Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 20,8700/- per month.
Assistant: Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- per month.
Application Procedure for NHRC Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of NHRC, www.nhrc.nic.in.
- Search for the Recruitment tab.
- Click on NHRC Notification and refer all the details.
- Download the application form and fill all the details.
- Attach self attested copies of relevant documents.
- Send the Application form to the given address.
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC),
Manav Afhikar Bhawan, Block - C, GPO Complex,
New Delhi - 110023.
Last Date for Offline Application: 6th January 2020.
Download the Official Notification & Application form of NHRC Recruitment 2019: Click Here