NHSRC has recently rolled out a Recruitment Notification for the Post of Consultant - Family Planning & Many Other for 06 Vacancies. The candidates who have completed their Masters in Public Health and Related Subjects and MBBS with Public Health Post Graduation they are eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates can go through the Notifications below and apply for this recruitment before 28 June 2019.
Details Regarding NHSRC Jobs:-
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Consultant - Family Planning||01||Masters in Public Health and Related Subjects and MBBS with Public Health Post Graduate|
|Consultant(Logistics & Supply Chain Management)||01|
|Lead Consultant - Family Planning||01|
|Senior Consultant (Programme & Logistics)||01|
|Senior Consultant - Child Health Nutrition||01|
|Senior Consultant (Logistics & Supply Chain Management)||01|
Age Limit:- The candidate's age is as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure:- Aspirants will be selected on the Basis of Interview.
Application Procedure of NHSRC Recruitment 2019:-
- Visit the Official Website of NHSRC.
- Search for the Recruitment Tab.
- Click on NHSRC Recruitment and Read all the Details.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload Scanned Documents and Photographs.
- Lastly, submit the Application form before the Last Date.
Last Date:- 28 June 2019.
Download NHSRC Consultant - Family Planning & Other Posts Official Notification:- Click Here